After being diagnosed with Celiac one of the most frustrating things to me was not be able to just pick up a sandwich somewhere when I wanted it or needed to have something easy to eat. When I first started trying gluten free bread, it was horrible. It only made me miss real bread even more. Now that there are more choices, it’s gotten a lot better and more restaurants are starting to carry it. Here’s a list of our favorite places to get a gluten free sandwich in Nashville, TN.
- AMOT EATERY: A Matter of Taste: They prepare freshly made sandwiches, salads, soups, sweet treats and daily specials.
- Jason’s Deli: Locations on West End and Franklin, they’ve got a lot of gluten free sandwiches available along with other items
- Madd Donna’s: Bitchin’ burgers and sandwiches (their words, not ours) all sandwiches can be made gluten free and they have a great brunch with a build your own bloody mary (also gluten free!) and 2 for 1 mimosa’s.
- Margaritaville Nashville: Burgers and sandwiches all available on gluten free bread. FYI, they also have gluten free beer!
- SLOCO: Located in the 12 South neighborhood of Nashville, this sandwich shop serves local and sustainable sandwiches at affordable prices and gluten free!
- Burger Up: Great burgers with a gluten free bun and gluten free beer available.
Let us know if we missed anything here!