The weekend comes, you have friends visiting town or you are visiting Nashville. Either way, It’s time for brunch! Our favorite meal where no one judges you for eating lunch early or breakfast late and the wait staff is not trying to rush you out the door to seat another table. Below are some of our favorite gluten free brunch places in Nashville. Enjoy!
- AMOT EATERY: A Matter of Taste: Completely gluten free brunch menu featuring gluten free French toast, pancakes and homemade gluten free buttermilk biscuits. Did you hear that??? Gluten free free French toast! They also have a great gluten free bar selection.
- Homegrown Taproom and Marketplace: The open-faced home monte cristo is freaking awesome! Always order with a side of bacon!
- Avo: Completely gluten free and a great brunch bar selection.
- Acme Feed and Seed: A dedicated gluten free brunch menu, gluten free beer and live music. What more could you want from a gluten free brunch in Nashville?
- Darfon’s: In Donelson, they have a great brunch on Saturdays (sorry, they’re not open Sundays) and they have happy hour all day long!
- Mad Donna’s: Located in East Nashville, Mad Donna’s offers up a great gluten free brunch, gluten free bread and a house made gluten free bloody mary mix and bloody mary bar.
- Marché Artisan Foods: French food, brunch, gluten free beer and gluten free food options… what more could you want?
- M.L. Rose: Burgers, breakfast bowls and gluten free beer. Not your typical brunch but it works!
What’s your favorite gluten free brunch place?