The weekend comes, you have friends visiting town or you are visiting Nashville. Either way, It’s time for brunch! Our favorite meal where no one judges you for eating lunch early or breakfast late and the wait staff is not trying to rush you out the door to seat another table. Below are some of our favorite gluten free brunch places in Nashville. Enjoy!
- Acme Feed and Seed: A dedicated gluten free brunch menu, gluten free beer and live music. What more could you want from a gluten free brunch in Nashville?
- Darfon’s: In Donelson, they have a great brunch on Saturdays (sorry, they’re not open Sundays) and they have happy hour all day long!
- Mad Donna’s: Located in East Nashville, Mad Donna’s offers up a great gluten free brunch, gluten free bread and a house made gluten free bloody mary mix and bloody mary bar.
- Marché Artisan Foods: French food, brunch, gluten free beer and gluten free food options… what more could you want?
- M.L. Rose: Burgers, breakfast bowls and gluten free beer. Not your typical brunch but it works!
What’s your favorite gluten free brunch place?
January 24, 2015 | glutenfreegeek
BBQ, Bar-B-Que, we’re not here to debate how to spell it, we’re here to talk gluten free. Luckily, either way you want to spell it, Bar-B-Que is normally gluten free. Well… except the sandwhich buns, but you already knew that. In Nashville we take a lot of things seriously, music, drinks and especially Bar-B-Que! We were even voted best Bar-B-Que in the country due to our unique locations and blending the best of Bar-B-Que from around the country. Below is a list of some of the gluten free Bar-B-Que restaraunts in the Nashville area:
See all of our Nashville gluten free bar-b-que listing >>
Don’t see your favorite place listed? That’s OK, share it with us!
July 13, 2014 | glutenfreegeek
Every time we try to make plans with friends to go out to dinner everyone thinks Italian food is off the table. While this is a huge problem when you are looking at big chain restaurants like Olive Garden, it’s not the case overall. Over the past few years there has been a plethora of gluten free pastas coming out and with that, many restaurants are now carrying them and offering them up as options.
Here’s a list of Gluten Free Italian Restaurants in Nashville:
- Mafiaoza’s – Gluten free options available including gluten free pizza and beer.
- Porta Via – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus including pasta and pizza.
- Sole Mio – Downtown on 3rd avenue. No dedicated gluten free menu but staff is very helpful with options.
- Mirko Pasta – 2 locations, both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Pomodoro East – No dedicated gluten free menus but lots of options.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – Downtown on 2nd avenue with dedicated gluten free menu for pasta and other items.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill – 4 locations, all with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Amerigo’s – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Italia Pizza and Pasta – Gluten free pizza and pasta available.
- Mangia Nashville – New York family-style Italian dining experience every Friday @ 7:00 pm and Saturday @ 6:00 PM
July 4, 2014 | glutenfreegeek