Every time wetry to make plans with friends to go out to dinner everyone things Italian food is off the table. While this is a huge problem when you are looking at big chain restaurants like Olive Garden, it’s not the case overall. Over the past few years there has been a plethora of gluten free pastas coming out and with that, many retaurants are now carrying them and offering them up as options.
Here’s a list of Gluten Free Italian Restaurants in Nashville:
- Mafiaoza’s – Gluten free options available including gluten free pizza.
- Porta Via – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Sole Mio – Downtown on 3rd avenue. No dedicated gluten free menu but staff is very helpful with options
- Mirko Pasta – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Pomodoro East – No dedicated gluten free menus but lots of options.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – Downtown on 2nd avenue with dedicated gluten free menu
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill – 4 locations all with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Amerigo’s – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Italia Pizza and Pasta – Gluten free pizza and pasta
- Mangia Nashville – New York family-style Italian dining experience every Friday @ 7:00 pm and Saturday @ 6:00 PM