We’ve all been there. The excitement when you see a menu and go hey, they have gluten free pizza or they have gluten free buns for a burger. The next thought you have is "man… I’d really like to have a beer with that!" and thenyou look at the menu only to be disappointed. Really? You went far enough to have a gluten free menu, gluten free bread, gluten free pizza but you didn’t add just one of the many gluten free beers now available? We’re not asking for an assortment, just keeping one 6-pack in the back would do. And no… Ciders do not count!
Here’s a list of places in Nashville that won’t let you down and have gluten free beer available:
- 12 South Tap Room – 6 gluten free beer options! Estrella, Green’s, New Planet and Omission
- Flying Saucer – Bard’s and Greens are on the menu
- Mafiaoza’s – They normally have Estrella Damn Daura in stock
- Pizza Perfect – Ommission is on the menu
- The Pharmacy – They’ve rotated several in and out. Recently they’ve had Estrella Damn Daura and Omission
- Table 3 – Estrella damm Daura is on the menu
- M.L. Rose Frankin Rd.- Although they often run out, they normally have Omission on the menu.
- M.L. Rose Charlotte Ave. – Omission is on the menu
- Margaritaville Nashville – Redbridge is normally is stock
- Mellow Mushroom – Omission is on the menu
Got a favorite place that’s not on the list? Let us know!