Top 11 Gluten Free Italian Restaurants in Nashville, TN0
Every time we try to make plans with friends to go out to dinner everyone thinks Italian food is off the table. While this is a huge problem when you are looking at big chain restaurants like Olive Garden, it’s not the case overall. Over the past few years there has been a plethora of gluten free pastas coming out and with that, many restaurants are now carrying them and offering them up as options.
Here’s a list of Gluten Free Italian Restaurants in Nashville:
- Mafiaoza’s – Gluten free options available including gluten free pizza and beer.
- Porta Via – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus including pasta and pizza.
- Sole Mio – Downtown on 3rd avenue. No dedicated gluten free menu but staff is very helpful with options.
- Mirko Pasta – 2 locations, both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Pomodoro East – No dedicated gluten free menus but lots of options.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – Downtown on 2nd avenue with dedicated gluten free menu for pasta and other items.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill – 4 locations, all with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Amerigo’s – 2 locations both with dedicated gluten free menus.
- Italia Pizza and Pasta – Gluten free pizza and pasta available.
- Mangia Nashville – New York family-style Italian dining experience every Friday @ 7:00 pm and Saturday @ 6:00 PM